Jobs at Escape expert
The jobs offered are open to any sex, race, and age without any discrimination as long as you can fulfill the basic and legal requirement of the position.
The position available is for a "Game Master" (Full training will be provided on the job)
A Game Master role is wide and varied and will comprise of the following duties:
- Monitor escape rooms via CCTV to ensure safety and to give clues when required in a timely manner.
- Reset escape rooms that involve bending and physical activity.
- Put customers into and out of the escape rooms requires customer service skills and a good sense of humor.
- Carry out orientations when required, involves talking to large groups of people.
- Keep work areas clean and tidy.
- Learn all our escape room scenarios, requires reading and memory skills.
- Assist in the rebuild and setup of new escape room themes, involves lifting up to 40lbs.
- Cover the reception desk to check customers in and to take photographs when they leave, this requires some computer skills for the booking system and some office organizational skills as well as great customer service skills and a cool temperament.
- May be required to drive to stores in the local area from time to time, requires current driver's license, car and insurance.
- Answer phone calls and respond to emails, so a good telephone manner and good command of english language is required
- Write Facebook posts, including uploading photos and respond to customers questions and replies.
- You must be a legal US Citizen or a Legal Permanent Resident with a valid Visa.
- You must have a valid and current driver's license and own your own vehicle, with current insurance.
- You must be physically fit, able to climb stairs, lift and carry items up to 40lbs, bend down and stand for long periods of time.
- You must have a good command of written and spoken English. Spanish is a bonus but not a requirement.
- You must comfortable speaking in front of groups of people and to be able to take charge when required.
- Basic typing and computer skills are required, training will be given on the software and booking system.
- Work hours for this position: Thu/Fri evenings from 6:00pm to 11:30pm, Saturday 11:00am to 12:00am and Sunday 11:00am to 9:30pm. (34.5 Hours Max per week, Overtime will be paid if additional hours worked past 40)
If you think you have what it takes to be a customer service star, then click on the button below and fill out the online pre-employment screening questionnaire. If selected we will contact you within 7 days via email or phone and arrange an interview onsite in our Plano office.
We offer you a very rewarding job with possibilities of promotion over time, along with a competitive starting wage and wage increases after training. Yearly bonuses are also given based on the profits of the company at year end. We also offer meals and drinks to staff whilst working at the weekend.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Escape Expert Management.